Cost of living in Depok, Indonesia compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.438 IRR / IDR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Depok (Indonesia) is about the same as in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 72,000,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 70,114,784 (Rp 28,753,254) in Depok.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riga costs €4.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Quebec City costs C$2,800 (8 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Poznan costs 17 zł (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston upon Hull costs £5.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 15,000 Shilling (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨20,330 (34 minutes ago)