Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.740 IRR / IDR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali (Indonesia) is 9% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 79,019,973 (Rp 28,834,314) in Denpasar, Bali to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 72,300,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Prešov costs €240 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr290 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hanover costs €20 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Miami, Florida costs $5.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 80 zł (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (about 2 hours ago)