Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 278 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.454 IRR / IDR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali (Indonesia) is 5% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 73,800,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 70,414,658 (Rp 28,695,271) in Denpasar, Bali.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,250TL (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 96 zł (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 45 lei (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $18 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$24 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (33 minutes ago)