Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 286 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.441 IRR / IDR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali (Indonesia) is 6% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 39,062,500 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 36,542,744 (Rp 14,972,140) in Denpasar, Bali.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Recife costs R$ 80 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanover costs €15 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 30 (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Amman costs Dinar 1.000 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Rotterdam costs €100 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $15 (16 minutes ago)