Cost of living in Denizli, Turkey compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 10303.461 IRR / TRY *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Denizli (Turkey) is 16% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 83,476,358 (8,102TL) in Denizli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 71,900,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guangzhou costs 元7 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Monaco costs €10 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rosario costs ARS $13,600 (about 2 hours ago)