Cost of living comparison between Dehra Dun, India and Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 471.676 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dehra Dun (India) is 32% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 58,593,750 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 39,672,693 (₨84,110) in Dehra Dun.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Dunaújváros costs 100,000 Ft (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 165 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 90 (37 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$1,720 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,379 (about 1 hour ago)