Cost of living in Dehra Dun, India compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 521.963 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dehra Dun (India) is 26% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 71,700,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 53,371,436 (₨102,251) in Dehra Dun.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr8 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$1,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$480,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$800,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$180 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pyongyang costs 4,066,000 ₩ (about 1 hour ago)