Cost of living in Daugavpils, Latvia compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 49519.836 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Daugavpils (Latvia) is 10% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 74,187,095 (€1,498) in Daugavpils to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 67,400,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saratov costs руб 250 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,500 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $75 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Poznan costs 1,700 zł (32 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $150 (35 minutes ago)