Cost of living in Datong, China compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 6607.078 IRR / CNY *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Datong (China) is 74% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 125,772,226 (元19,036) in Datong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 72,100,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.50 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Johannesburg costs R 12 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 25 zł (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mersin costs 1,800TL (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,150 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 7,000TL (40 minutes ago)