Cost of living in Datong, China compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 5964.784 IRR / CNY *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Datong (China) is 66% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 106,992,021 (元17,937) in Datong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 64,400,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manila costs Php22,990 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kabul costs 25 Afghani (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €35 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johor Bahru costs RM10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Debrecen costs 3,800 Ft (about 1 hour ago)