Cost of living in Dasmarinas, Philippines compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 667.394 IRR / PHP *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dasmarinas (Philippines) is 8% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 70,700,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 64,963,210 (Php97,339) in Dasmarinas.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Winnipeg costs C$0.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (about 1 hour ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Coimbra costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Austin, Texas costs $2.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €37 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ondo costs 1,800 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)