Cost of living in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 490 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 16.498 IRR / TZS *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania) is 42% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 100,732,796 (6,105,842 Shilling) in Dar es Salaam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 70,900,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $40 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Spokane, Washington costs $12 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tegucigalpa costs L 23 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$103 (about 1 hour ago)