Cost of living in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 376 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 14.754 IRR / TZS *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania) is 27% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 88,078,949 (5,969,822 Shilling) in Dar es Salaam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 69,200,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tel Aviv costs 130,000 ₪ (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $681 (4 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lagos costs 83 ₦ (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Limassol costs €1.15 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nagpur costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jackson, Mississippi costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)