Cost of living in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 533 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.445 IRR / TZS *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania) is 64% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 123,533,884 (6,697,301 Shilling) in Dar es Salaam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 75,100,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Springfield, Missouri costs $585 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 360TL (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limassol costs €12 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Windhoek costs 55 N$ (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 39 lei (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £5,590 (25 minutes ago)