Cost of living in Damascus, Syria compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan and Damascus have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan or the parallel street rate in Damascus.
|Personal Care||- 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 276 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 68.690 IRR / SYP *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Damascus (Syria) is 58% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 75,400,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 31,921,827 (464,723 £) in Damascus.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Tacoma, Washington costs $3.50 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨100,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,525 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kelowna costs C$30 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$770 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.25 (about 2 hours ago)