Cost of living in Damascus, Syria compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan and Damascus have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan or the parallel street rate in Damascus.
|Personal Care||- 80%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 163 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 63.096 IRR / SYP *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Damascus (Syria) is 71% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 67,300,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 19,306,212 (305,983 £) in Damascus.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Potchefstroom costs R 600 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €20 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brno costs 100 Kč (35 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Saint Petersburg costs руб 140 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boulder, Colorado costs $24 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 450 (about 1 hour ago)