Cost of living in Dalian, China compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 5095.551 IRR / CNY *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dalian (China) is 8% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 81,152,813 (元15,926) in Dalian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 75,200,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$90 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$29,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Düsseldorf costs €17,000 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Gurgaon costs ₨0.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maringá costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 1,000TL (about 1 hour ago)