Cost of living in Dakar, Senegal compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 52.344 IRR / XOF *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dakar (Senegal) is 68% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 81,888,418 (1,564,425 Franc) in Dakar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,828,125 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨700 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨25 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,100 Lari (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 13,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$41,331 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 23,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)