Cost of living in Daejeon, South Korea compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 27.572 IRR / KRW *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Daejeon (South Korea) is 47% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 85,987,735 (₩3,118,709) in Daejeon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 58,593,750 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $2.00 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1.60 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $3.31 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sheffield costs £2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £250 (about 2 hours ago)