Cost of living in Daegu, South Korea compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 96%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 28.493 IRR / KRW *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Daegu (South Korea) is 46% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 97,518,487 (₩3,422,586) in Daegu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 66,900,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $5,591 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €3.50 (4 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riga costs €4.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Quebec City costs C$2,800 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $150,000 (25 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Poznan costs 17 zł (29 minutes ago)