Cost of living in Daegu, South Korea compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 102%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 28.974 IRR / KRW *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Daegu (South Korea) is 48% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 100,919,727 (₩3,483,173) in Daegu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 68,100,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tokyo costs ¥1 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 14,000 Kč (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 1,200 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $542 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lomé costs 102 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albany, New York costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)