Cost of living in Daegu, South Korea compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 127%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 29.163 IRR / KRW *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Daegu (South Korea) is 52% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 89,114,006 (₩3,055,707) in Daegu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 58,593,750 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £3.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bristol costs £12 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirov costs руб 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $4,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$111,111 (about 2 hours ago)