Cost of living in Da Nang, Vietnam compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.433 IRR / VND *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Da Nang (Vietnam) is about the same as in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 62,400,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 61,678,267 (43,027,685 ₫) in Da Nang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Suva costs 10,000 FJ$ (43 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Iquique costs CH$473,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Bangkok costs 160 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)