Cost of living in Da Lat, Vietnam compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.504 IRR / VND *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Da Lat (Vietnam) is 7% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 64,200,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 59,508,323 (39,572,887 ₫) in Da Lat.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥12,345 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U2,500 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €20 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$20 (28 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Lahore costs ₨50 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 15,000 (38 minutes ago)