Cost of living in Cuttack, India compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 570.913 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cuttack (India) is 9% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 62,400,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 56,866,002 (₨99,605) in Cuttack.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 50,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php500 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ahmedabad costs ₨60 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bristol costs £429 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Phoenix, Arizona costs $3.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)