Cost of living in Cusco, Peru compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 10089.904 IRR / PEN *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cusco (Peru) is 14% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 73,500,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 63,463,624 (S/. 6,290) in Cusco.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €2,100 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbatore costs ₨170 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dubai costs Dirham 40 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.20 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php14,000 (23 minutes ago)