Cost of living in Cusco, Peru compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 9447.868 IRR / PEN *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cusco (Peru) is 14% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 39,062,500 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 33,503,196 (S/. 3,546) in Cusco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Quito costs $30 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 4,000 Дин. (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $9 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Madrid costs €14,000 (about 1 hour ago)