Cost of living in Cusco, Peru compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 9932.384 IRR / PEN *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cusco (Peru) is 13% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 58,593,750 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 51,069,709 (S/. 5,142) in Cusco.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Seattle, Washington costs $999,999 (1 minute ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 6.00 B/. (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $85 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$300,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$190 (39 minutes ago)