Cost of living in Cusco, Peru compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 13015.305 IRR / PEN *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cusco (Peru) is 12% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 79,373,217 (S/. 6,098) in Cusco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 70,600,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $70 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Velho costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$4,945 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Houston, Texas costs $0.66 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Aalborg costs kr3,495 (about 1 hour ago)