Cost of living in Curitiba, Brazil compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,683 prices entered by 198 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 9517.353 IRR / BRL *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Curitiba (Brazil) is 5% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 41,208,331 (R$ 4,330) in Curitiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 39,062,500 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 340 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 10 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Visakhapatnam costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $23,046 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Athens costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)