Cost of living in Curitiba, Brazil compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 90%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,397 prices entered by 166 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 10859.223 IRR / BRL *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Curitiba (Brazil) is 16% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 75,433,872 (R$ 6,947) in Curitiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 64,800,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Prince George costs C$7 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Detroit, Michigan costs $10 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2,541 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$212 (about 2 hours ago)