Cost of living comparison between Curitiba, Brazil and Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,888 prices entered by 208 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 10043.359 IRR / BRL *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Curitiba (Brazil) is 13% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 55,089,520 (R$ 5,485) in Curitiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,828,125 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1.75 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$130 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Villahermosa costs Mex$ 8,500 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Salta costs ARS $9,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Regina costs C$180 (42 minutes ago)