Cost of living in Curicó, Chile compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 53.712 IRR / CLP *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Curicó (Chile) is 11% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 70,290,187 (CH$1,308,650) in Curicó to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 63,600,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Odessa costs 33₴ (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lisbon costs €1.56 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,541 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Corfu costs €300 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr43 (29 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $20 (32 minutes ago)