Cost of living in Cumaná, Venezuela compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan and Cumaná have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan or the parallel street rate in Cumaná.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 3432.982 IRR / VEF *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cumaná (Venezuela) is 21% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 66,100,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 52,523,984 (Bs 15,300) in Cumaná.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Prague costs 10,000 Kč (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Diego, California costs $8 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr13,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rajkot costs ₨400 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $76 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)