Cost of living in Cumaná, Venezuela compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan and Cumaná have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan or the parallel street rate in Cumaná.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.031 IRR / VEF *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cumaná (Venezuela) is 27% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 63,000,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 45,984,518 (Bs 44,599,846) in Cumaná.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$10 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$2,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Halifax costs C$20 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shanghai costs 元7 (about 2 hours ago)