Cost of living in Culiacán, Mexico compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1815.125 IRR / MXN *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Culiacán (Mexico) is 20% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 65,400,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 52,437,416 (Mex$ 28,889) in Culiacán.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 1,500 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Düsseldorf costs €1,300 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $14 (39 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in London, Ontario costs C$51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $534 (about 1 hour ago)