Cost of living in Culiacán, Mexico compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 1857.636 IRR / MXN *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Culiacán (Mexico) is 18% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 66,900,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 54,753,636 (Mex$ 29,475) in Culiacán.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Zagreb costs 6.00 kn (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$10 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $3,253 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Maui costs $1.59 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,296 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)