Cost of living in Culiacán, Mexico compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 2010.294 IRR / MXN *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Culiacán (Mexico) is 10% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 73,400,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 65,731,495 (Mex$ 32,697) in Culiacán.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €55 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Thiruvananthapuram costs ₨120 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 200 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,200TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kochi costs ₨72 (about 1 hour ago)