Cost of living in Culiacán, Mexico compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1492.104 IRR / MXN *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Culiacán (Mexico) is 31% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 39,062,500 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 26,843,208 (Mex$ 17,990) in Culiacán.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 14,000 kr (26 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $40 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 2.75TL (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tangier costs 5,000 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Helsinki costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Nha Trang costs 300,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)