Cost of living in Cuenca, Ecuador compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 382 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 32440.000 IRR / USD *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cuenca (Ecuador) is about the same as in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 58,593,750 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 57,425,623 ($1,770) in Cuenca.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £400 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$300 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,525 (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Buenos Aires costs ARS $156 (32 minutes ago)