Cost of living in Cúcuta, Colombia compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.717 IRR / COP *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cúcuta (Colombia) is 30% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 58,593,750 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 41,013,613 (COL$4,220,806) in Cúcuta.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Bratislava costs €0.85 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨1,500 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Marrakech costs 55,000 Dirham (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 101,200TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2.70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)