Cost of living in Cúcuta, Colombia compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.688 IRR / COP *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cúcuta (Colombia) is 25% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 73,500,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 54,799,158 (COL$4,688,429) in Cúcuta.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in La Plata costs ARS $36 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 30 (5 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Houston, Texas costs $0.00 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Valparaiso costs CH$70 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tunis costs 1.300 Dinar (19 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Winnipeg costs C$0.00 (23 minutes ago)