Cost of living in Cúcuta, Colombia compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 143 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 14.581 IRR / COP *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cúcuta (Colombia) is 6% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 69,200,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 65,104,455 (COL$4,464,918) in Cúcuta.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $0.79 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr350 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $4,574 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Winnipeg costs C$1.21 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Midland, Texas costs $2,440 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Salta costs ARS $750,000 (about 1 hour ago)