Cost of living in Coxen Hole, Honduras compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 1437.240 IRR / HNL *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Coxen Hole (Honduras) is 13% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 70,917,837 (L 49,343) in Coxen Hole to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 62,600,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Bangkok costs 50 ฿ (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mérida costs Mex$ 499 (28 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Leuven costs €26 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tokyo costs ¥55,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brussels costs €1.37 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $6,099 (about 1 hour ago)