Cost of living in Cotonou, Benin compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 53.402 IRR / XOF *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cotonou (Benin) is 10% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 43,050,779 (806,166 Franc) in Cotonou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 39,062,500 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 250 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 800 ₪ (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chişinău costs 48,000 Leu (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Copenhagen costs kr69 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000 (30 minutes ago)