Cost of living in Cotonou, Benin compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 78.878 IRR / XOF *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cotonou (Benin) is 36% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 85,235,895 (1,080,609 Franc) in Cotonou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 62,600,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vientiane costs 50,000 ₭ (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 25 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £12 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 70,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €1,300 (about 2 hours ago)