Cost of living in Cotonou, Benin compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 52.344 IRR / XOF *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cotonou (Benin) is 8% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 63,144,612 (1,206,337 Franc) in Cotonou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 58,593,750 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$15 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Winnipeg costs C$24,470 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 700 (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨65,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php300 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (about 1 hour ago)