Cost of living in Cotonou, Benin compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 52.348 IRR / XOF *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cotonou (Benin) is 6% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 51,968,801 (992,753 Franc) in Cotonou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,828,125 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €600 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abbotsford costs C$35 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 3.00TL (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Zagreb costs 360 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sarajevo costs 7,000KM (about 1 hour ago)