Cost of living in Cotabato City, Philippines compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 652.387 IRR / PHP *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cotabato City (Philippines) is 19% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 39,062,500 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 31,609,588 (Php48,452) in Cotabato City.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $12 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in El Paso, Texas costs $1,017 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suva costs 11 FJ$ (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Wollongong costs AU$6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santa Maria costs R$ 78,130 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥10,584 (about 1 hour ago)