Cost of living in Cotabato City, Philippines compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 666.129 IRR / PHP *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cotabato City (Philippines) is 17% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 70,100,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 58,220,057 (Php87,401) in Cotabato City.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $1,321 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Ottawa costs C$0.00 (about 3 hours ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Leeds costs £0.00 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25,000 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Oakland, California costs $1,816 (about 4 hours ago)