Cost of living in Corralillo, Cuba compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 11, 2015. Exchange rate: 32365.000 IRR / CUC *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Corralillo (Cuba) is 9% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 42,466,078 (1,312 CUC) in Corralillo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 39,062,500 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 20 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Zagreb costs 10 kn (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Trento costs €550 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Murcia costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $128,000 (about 1 hour ago)