Cost of living in Corpus Christi, Texas, United States compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 125%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 32931.000 IRR / USD *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Corpus Christi, Texas (United States) is 66% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 116,677,688 ($3,543) in Corpus Christi, Texas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 70,100,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$2,365 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $18 (35 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Poznan costs 10 zł (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10,000 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Phnom Penh costs 956 Riels (about 1 hour ago)