Cost of living in Coro, Venezuela compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan and Coro have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan or the parallel street rate in Coro.
|Personal Care||+ 192%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 191 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 3438.482 IRR / VEF *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Coro (Venezuela) is 146% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 153,674,614 (Bs 44,693) in Coro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 62,500,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $800 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 5.00TL (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brno costs 13,713 Kč (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,220 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,017 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newark, New Jersey costs $12 (29 minutes ago)