Cost of living in Coro, Venezuela compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan and Coro have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan or the parallel street rate in Coro.
|Personal Care||+ 198%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 3244.677 IRR / VEF *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Coro (Venezuela) is 127% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 88,762,182 (Bs 27,356) in Coro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 39,062,500 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 25 lei (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (18 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨100 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 350 ฿ (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,900 (29 minutes ago)