Cost of living in Coro, Venezuela compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan and Coro have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan or the parallel street rate in Coro.
|Personal Care||+ 193%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 3243.340 IRR / VEF *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Coro (Venezuela) is 122% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 108,622,468 (Bs 33,491) in Coro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,828,125 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Abidjan costs 2,500 Franc (19 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Calgary costs C$50 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $97 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Taiyuan costs 元1,500 (about 1 hour ago)