Cost of living in Coro, Venezuela compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan and Coro have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan or the parallel street rate in Coro.
|Personal Care||- 82%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.629 IRR / VEF *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Coro (Venezuela) is 76% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 69,100,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 16,618,030 (Bs 26,418,711) in Coro.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$1,720 (6 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Wuhan costs 元10 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM250 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨999 (about 2 hours ago)