Cost of living in Coro, Venezuela compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan and Coro have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan or the parallel street rate in Coro.
|Personal Care||+ 193%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 3250.116 IRR / VEF *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Coro (Venezuela) is 124% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 109,196,676 (Bs 33,598) in Coro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,828,125 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,500 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $16 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €600 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Peshawar costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)