Cost of living in Coro, Venezuela compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan and Coro have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan or the parallel street rate in Coro.
|Personal Care||+ 176%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 3257.807 IRR / VEF *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Coro (Venezuela) is 122% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 165,472,017 (Bs 50,792) in Coro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 74,400,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salvador costs R$ 220 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,931 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,626 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 1,300 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 300 (35 minutes ago)