Cost of living in Corfu, Greece compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 46041.081 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Corfu (Greece) is 67% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 115,080,569 (€2,500) in Corfu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 68,800,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bucharest costs 6.00 lei (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 47 kn (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poznan costs 32 zł (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Istanbul costs 7TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lusaka costs 50 Kwacha (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 750,000 (about 2 hours ago)