Cost of living in Cordova, Spain compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 38817.332 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cordova (Spain) is 39% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 87,321,905 (€2,250) in Cordova to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 62,700,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 300 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 40 ₪ (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bratislava costs €15,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 400 ₨ (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bellary costs ₨200 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €2,500 (29 minutes ago)