Cost of living in Copiapó, Chile compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 49.540 IRR / CLP *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Copiapó (Chile) is 12% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 54,731,785 (CH$1,104,793) in Copiapó to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,828,125 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Quebec City costs C$1.19 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gorakhpur costs ₨12,198 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Haifa costs 50 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $800 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $6.00 (about 2 hours ago)