Cost of living in Copiapó, Chile compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 55.789 IRR / CLP *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Copiapó (Chile) is 23% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 87,958,946 (CH$1,576,634) in Copiapó to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 71,700,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ljubljana costs €4.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,135 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 650 (about 2 hours ago)