Cost of living in Copiapó, Chile compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 50.205 IRR / CLP *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Copiapó (Chile) is 11% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 54,314,385 (CH$1,081,862) in Copiapó to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,828,125 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $149 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $30 (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham costs £994 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kampala costs 66,678 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Southampton costs £5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Bristol costs £0.62 (about 1 hour ago)