Cost of living in Copiapó, Chile compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 66.089 IRR / CLP *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Copiapó (Chile) is 36% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 85,815,245 (CH$1,298,487) in Copiapó to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 63,300,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Albany, New York costs $4.18 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,120 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Turin costs €3.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Neuchatel costs CHF 2,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨600,000 (about 2 hours ago)