Cost of living in Contagem, Brazil compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 10741.974 IRR / BRL *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Contagem (Brazil) is 46% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 101,764,630 (R$ 9,474) in Contagem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 69,700,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.90 ₪ (11 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Lubbock, Texas costs $2.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Lagos costs 20,182 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 1,200 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$344 (about 2 hours ago)