Cost of living in Constantine, Algeria compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 299.696 IRR / DZD *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Constantine (Algeria) is 29% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 68,000,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 48,393,450 (161,475 Dinar) in Constantine.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €3,750 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 500 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Leeuwarden costs €5.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €16 (32 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨80 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Luxembourg costs €173 (40 minutes ago)