Cost of living in Concordia, Argentina compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1531.580 IRR / ARS *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Concordia (Argentina) is 15% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 62,600,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 53,384,250 (ARS $34,856) in Concordia.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burgas costs 35 лв (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manama costs Dinar 2.000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (40 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Campobasso costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)