Cost of living in Concordia, Argentina compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 2096.097 IRR / ARS *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Concordia (Argentina) is 5% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 61,740,291 (ARS $29,455) in Concordia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 58,593,750 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$65 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Reykjavik costs 1,490 kr (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yerevan costs 5,000Dram (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 27 zł (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Coventry costs £25 (about 3 hours ago)