Cost of living in Conakry, Guinea compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.819 IRR / GNF *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Conakry (Guinea) is 72% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 113,294,583 (29,668,219 Franc) in Conakry to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 65,800,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Padua costs €3,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $16 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,423 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $90 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Dublin costs €700 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)