Cost of living in Compiegne, France compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 40198.730 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Compiegne (France) is 12% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 73,120,234 (€1,819) in Compiegne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 65,400,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Resistencia costs ARS $5.50 (1 minute ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Yoshkar-Ola costs руб 1,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Culiacán costs Mex$ 9,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberystwyth costs £4.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Dortmund costs €4.98 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 6,000,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)