Cost of living in Colombo, Sri Lanka compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 842 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 212.095 IRR / LKR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Colombo (Sri Lanka) is 19% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 72,400,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 58,430,237 (275,490 ₨) in Colombo.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 5,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$150,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €900 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Herzliya costs 500 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)