Cost of living in Colombo, Sri Lanka compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 966 prices entered by 85 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 237.953 IRR / LKR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Colombo (Sri Lanka) is 7% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 64,200,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 59,968,470 (252,019 ₨) in Colombo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $14 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,050 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 17,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$120 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$85 (about 3 hours ago)