Cost of living in Coimbatore, India compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 282 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 621.530 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Coimbatore (India) is 31% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 68,700,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 47,206,334 (₨75,952) in Coimbatore.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Panama City costs 6.00 B/. (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 1,500 Franc (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $29 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Amman costs Dinar 430 (about 3 hours ago)