Cost of living in Coimbatore, India compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 414 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 513.824 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Coimbatore (India) is 43% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 75,100,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 42,507,662 (₨82,728) in Coimbatore.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Punta Arenas costs CH$6,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasília costs R$ 30 (19 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Billings, Montana costs $2.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Queretaro costs Mex$ 9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $4,574 (about 1 hour ago)