Cost of living in Cochabamba, Bolivia compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 220 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 6131.303 IRR / BOB *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cochabamba (Bolivia) is 19% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 86,002,285 ($b14,027) in Cochabamba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 72,300,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Düsseldorf costs €1,300 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Manila costs Php56 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 80 zł (9 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Dublin costs €3.36 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨150 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨600 (44 minutes ago)