Cost of living comparison between Cochabamba, Bolivia and Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 4612.346 IRR / BOB *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cochabamba (Bolivia) is 9% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 39,062,500 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 35,723,075 ($b7,745) in Cochabamba.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salvador costs R$ 1,199 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $11 (24 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Canberra costs AU$70 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Akron, Ohio costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1,271 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bangalore costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)