Cost of living comparison between Ciudad Lopez Mateos, Mexico and Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 1571.872 IRR / MXN *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Lopez Mateos (Mexico) is about the same as in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 58,593,750 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 57,301,823 (Mex$ 36,455) in Ciudad Lopez Mateos.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Surabaya costs Rp 50,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kiev costs 750,000₴ (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Bratislava costs €0.80 (20 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Reykjavik costs 1,200 kr (25 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Montego Bay costs J$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 12,000 (about 1 hour ago)