Cost of living in Ciudad Juárez, Mexico compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 329 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 1853.175 IRR / MXN *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Juárez (Mexico) is 14% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 71,400,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 61,636,443 (Mex$ 33,260) in Ciudad Juárez.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$11 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guangzhou costs 元7,500 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 20,000,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €900 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dar es Salaam costs 569,469 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)