Cost of living comparison between Ciudad Juárez, Mexico and Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 1708.322 IRR / MXN *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Juárez (Mexico) is 18% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 39,062,500 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 32,028,278 (Mex$ 18,748) in Ciudad Juárez.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $826 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Heidelberg costs €10 (35 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Bangkok costs 55 ฿ (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taiyuan costs 元40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 3,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Santiago de los Caballeros costs RD$ 17,155 (about 2 hours ago)