Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana, Venezuela compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan and Ciudad Guayana have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan or the parallel street rate in Ciudad Guayana.
|Personal Care||+ 135%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 3244.777 IRR / VEF *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana (Venezuela) is 168% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 131,086,551 (Bs 40,399) in Ciudad Guayana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,828,125 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,830 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$14,792 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prishtina costs €0.50 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$50,825 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Austin, Texas costs $1.50 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sao Jose do Rio Preto costs R$ 73,800 (38 minutes ago)