Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana, Venezuela compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan and Ciudad Guayana have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan or the parallel street rate in Ciudad Guayana.
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.486 IRR / VEF *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana (Venezuela) is 67% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 67,700,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 22,270,928 (Bs 14,988,129) in Ciudad Guayana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florence costs €15 (18 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Fargo costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Coimbra costs €23 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gothenburg costs 400 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,694 (about 2 hours ago)