Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana, Venezuela compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan and Ciudad Guayana have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan or the parallel street rate in Ciudad Guayana.
|Personal Care||+ 119%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 226 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 3252.328 IRR / VEF *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana (Venezuela) is 97% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 115,288,024 (Bs 35,448) in Ciudad Guayana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 58,593,750 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Luton costs £0.91 (1 minute ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Dammam costs ﷼ 10 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 2.50 (28 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ankara costs 0.05TL (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €53 (about 1 hour ago)