Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar, Venezuela compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan and Ciudad Bolívar have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan or the parallel street rate in Ciudad Bolívar.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 3257.807 IRR / VEF *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar (Venezuela) is 84% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 125,421,791 (Bs 38,499) in Ciudad Bolívar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 68,100,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,200 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €2,400 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €30 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (20 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Gold Coast costs AU$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥28,824,700,000,000,001,200,021,000,020,786,413,568 (about 1 hour ago)