Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar, Venezuela compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan and Ciudad Bolívar have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan or the parallel street rate in Ciudad Bolívar.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 3666.529 IRR / VEF *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar (Venezuela) is 90% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 128,871,580 (Bs 35,148) in Ciudad Bolívar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 68,000,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $1,017 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rijeka costs 360 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Koblenz costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 4,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lagos costs 15,000,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)