Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar, Venezuela compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan and Ciudad Bolívar have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan or the parallel street rate in Ciudad Bolívar.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.536 IRR / VEF *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar (Venezuela) is 50% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 64,700,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 32,129,339 (Bs 59,963,316) in Ciudad Bolívar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Washington D.C. costs $1.03 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bursa costs 2,149TL (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Portsmouth costs £389 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Rawalpindi costs ₨5,500 (about 2 hours ago)