Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar, Venezuela compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan and Ciudad Bolívar have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan or the parallel street rate in Ciudad Bolívar.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 3243.340 IRR / VEF *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar (Venezuela) is 86% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 72,551,880 (Bs 22,369) in Ciudad Bolívar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 39,062,500 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨63 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 100,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Darmstadt costs €1.20 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kansas City, Missouri costs $150 (21 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Manama costs Dinar 2.000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £14 (44 minutes ago)