Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar, Venezuela compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan and Ciudad Bolívar have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan or the parallel street rate in Ciudad Bolívar.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 3308.737 IRR / VEF *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar (Venezuela) is 82% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 135,018,418 (Bs 40,807) in Ciudad Bolívar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 74,200,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 40 ₪ (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bratislava costs €15,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 400 ₨ (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bellary costs ₨200 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €2,500 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php3,000 (about 1 hour ago)