Cost of living in City of San Marino, San Marino compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 34791.115 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in City of San Marino (San Marino) is about the same as in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 58,593,750 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 57,666,269 (€1,657) in City of San Marino.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Phuket costs 35 ฿ (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mainz costs €12 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$4,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tomsk costs руб 14,000 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Lublin costs 7 zł (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Saint Petersburg costs руб 70 (about 1 hour ago)