Cost of living in City of San Marino, San Marino compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 41788.258 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in City of San Marino (San Marino) is 11% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 70,115,047 (€1,678) in City of San Marino to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 63,400,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Long Beach, California costs $150 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Geneva costs CHF 4.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 480 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 40,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ramallah costs 250 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)