Cost of living in Chuncheon, South Korea compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 32.180 IRR / KRW *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chuncheon (South Korea) is about the same as in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 72,800,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 70,959,954 (₩2,205,101) in Chuncheon.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $220 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Lawrence, Kansas costs $605 (39 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $120 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Malaga costs €40 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)