Cost of living in Chumphon, Thailand compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 991.898 IRR / THB *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chumphon (Thailand) is 23% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 62,400,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 48,103,956 (48,497 ฿) in Chumphon.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 5.000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $7 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 20 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Ottawa costs C$1,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)