Cost of living in Christiansted, U.S. Virgin Islands compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 182%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 37693.000 IRR / USD *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Christiansted (U.S. Virgin Islands) is 120% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 147,806,446 ($3,921) in Christiansted to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 67,100,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Split costs 30 kn (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $90 (16 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Campinas costs R$ 95 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Port Louis costs ₨25,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$25 (38 minutes ago)