Cost of living in Christchurch, New Zealand compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 503 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 23672.592 IRR / NZD *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Christchurch (New Zealand) is 106% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 154,264,428 (NZ$6,517) in Christchurch to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 74,900,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 60 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £0.03 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Oakland, California costs $8 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,800 Ft (about 1 hour ago)