Cost of living in Christchurch, New Zealand compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 93%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 453 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 27291.154 IRR / NZD *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Christchurch (New Zealand) is 137% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 169,964,968 (NZ$6,228) in Christchurch to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 71,700,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $13 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manila costs Php22,990 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kabul costs 25 Afghani (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johor Bahru costs RM10 (about 2 hours ago)