Cost of living in Chongqing, China compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 6148.053 IRR / CNY *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chongqing (China) is 34% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 87,144,037 (元14,174) in Chongqing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 65,100,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $100 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$12,000 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 2,300 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $60 (41 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Mississauga costs C$3.31 (about 1 hour ago)