Cost of living in Chongqing, China compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 5964.784 IRR / CNY *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chongqing (China) is 42% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 99,935,250 (元16,754) in Chongqing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 70,200,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Puebla costs Mex$ 19 (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,290 (18 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Sheffield costs £1.58 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥345 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Neuquén costs ARS $250 (about 2 hours ago)